Getting to Know Pastor Justin
1. What is your favorite part about Racine?
I love the lake! I will often take my lunch by the lake and enjoy the view. A couple of times a year we make it to North Beach to hang out for the day. What a jewel of creation God has given to Racine!
2. What is your favorite local place to eat?
Laurie and I really enjoy Olde Madrid. We have been known to go there on a date more than once. They call it a Tapas restaurant, but I've never thought their plates to be small. Make sure you get Maria's Beef Stew!
3. What is your ideal day off?
We would start the day hanging out with the family at home, playing games, watching movies. We would have dinner on the grill and enjoy it on the patio. We would then have a fire in the firepit and roast some marshmallows. I would go to bed a happy man!
4. Where would you go on an all expenses paid vacation?
Gulf Shores, Alabama. We have been there a couple times and would love to return again!
5. What was the last show you binged watched?
6. Do you prefer Pepsi, Coke, or Sparkling Water?
Sparkling Water. Canada Dry Grapefruit to be exact.
7. Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
Coffee all day and twice on Sunday!
8. What led you to Belle City Church?
The short answer is, "See a need, meet a need." Having worked in Racine for a number of years and seeing the need for another solid, Gospel Centered, Bible Preaching church, I felt called to meet the need. Being on staff at Harvest Community Church in Oak Creek and their vision for church planting, it was a natural fit for us to go to Racine and start Belle City Church.
9. Give one cool God story from the last 2 years at Belle City Church.
I think the cool God story with Belle City Church is His continued faithfulness to us. The stories of His provision of wisdom, direction, protection and provision. From opening unexpected doors to closing assumed open doors, to bring new families at the right time and encouraging stories of salvation. God is good and continues to be faithful to His church!
10. What is one random fun fact about yourself that nobody would ever guess?
I was engaged to marry my lovely wife at the ripe old age of 19.